Thursday, May 13, 2010

Mother's Day

This is one day over the past few years that I have dreaded so much. I never thought that I was going to be a mother and the day just made me sad. Well this year is different, I am a mother to be and I couldn't be happier. Even though I am on bed rest and couldn't do anything it was still great to be knowing in just a few weeks that I will have 2 little boys here. Still hard to believe!!! My mom, dad, sis, her husband and my granny all came up for the afternoon. They cleaned my house and then we got some food to go and brought it back to the house, so we could have some time together. It was wonderful. I am so blessed with such a wonderful mother!!! She would do anything for me!! My granny did get me the cutest card, so I will post what is said.......

Hi Mommy!
Even though I haven't even been born yet,
I wanted to tell you that I can hardly wait to see you and play with you.
But in the meantime, just know that I alreay love you and
know you'll make a really great Mom.

Love,
??

P.S.: Who's the guy who's always patting you on the stomach and saying
"Hellooooo in there"? What a goofball.

Happy Mother's Day to all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment