Sunday, May 23, 2010

Baby Shower


28 weeks and counting

This past weekend I had my first baby shower. My sister has been planning this for months(which she did the most amazing job ever) and we almost thought we wouldn't be able to have it since I am on bedrest for now. Instead all of my friends and family made the 2 hour trek up to my house to celebrate the day with me, which I am so thankful for!!! We transformed the basement into a baby jungle theme, which is what our nursery is done in, and it looked amazing. I got soooooo many wonderful things for the boys and needless to say I think they may be a little spoiled from everyone, especially their grandparents!!! Thanks again to all who came. Here are a few pics from the day.


The basement



I think my sis should go into business, so cute!

Diaper cake Lee made





All my girlfriends from high school

1 comment: