Sunday, March 28, 2010

The Big 3-0!!

So this past week Lane turned 30. I can't even believe I am married to a 30 year old. haha. I still have a year and a half before I get there thank goodness. So for his birthday we didn't really do a whole lot since it was on a Thursday. We went to small group that night where our wonderful new friends had a little cake and stuff for Lane which was super nice and then we did our celebrating on Friday. We were suppose to be in Florida this past week, but with all my problems I can't travel so that left us stuck in Goshen. woo hoo!! Lane has never been to Ruth's Chris so that is where we headed. We had a wonderful dinner together and just spent a relaxing evening at home. It was pretty good I thought so I hope he did too. Love you old man:)


These cookies were from the "boys" for their daddy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment