Thursday, July 29, 2010

38th and final week

Well this is it my friends. Tomorrow we will be a family of 4. I had my last visit to the OB this past Thursday and we've decided that we will try this the old fashioned way, no c-section for now. I am totally freaked out either way, but I know the recovery will be much easier if I don't have to go through surgery. My belly is measuring 47 weeks and it is 51 inches around(now that's a big ole belly).

As I am sitting here I am just thinking wow not one but two, yes TWO babies are going to be coming out. I mean I don't know what is worse, birthing a 10 pound baby or having to give birth to two. I will have to have an epidural for sure, just in case of any complications and I will be delivering in the operating room as well.

So tomorrow morning I will go in at 5 a.m. and doc will break my water and start running the drugs. The quicker the better to get this over with is what I am thinking. All along we have planned for a c-section so now I am just trying to wrap my non functioning brain at this point around all of this. So please keep us in your thoughts and prayers that everything will go well and that the outcome will be 2 healthy baby boys.

1 comment:

  1. Praying all goes well with the birth, and that both baby boys are healthy. Your gonna be a mommy of 2 tomorrow! AmaZING:)
    Can't wait to see pics!

    Hugs,
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete