Thursday, October 29, 2009

Shot in the buttocks

So yesterday I made yet another trip to Ft. Wayne, b/c it was day 36 and still no period. I know you are all thinking you are pregnant, but of course not, test was negative. So since I still hadn't they had to give me 2 shots to make it start. Walked in, nurse said drop your pants, I think that Lane was probably jealous, b/c it wasn't him telling me to do that. Lol!! Will probably take effect in the next few days. They said the Lupron must really be working good on my sytem, b/c it has completely shut me down. So I got a shot in each cheek. One of progesterone and another of oil and YOUCH let me tell ya they weren't to bad at first, but then a little later was I sore. Especially trying to lay on my back last night. So let's hope this works soon so we can get this show on the road. I hate waiting!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I started laughing when I read the title. We have some ice pads if you need them for you fabulous booty.

    ReplyDelete