Friday, October 23, 2009

Ruger

So this is our dog Ruger. He is one spoiled dog I tell ya!!! I feel sorry for him whenever we have a baby, b/c he won't know what to do when he isn't the center of attention. We rescued him when he was just a puppy. Yes his is a pit bull, but I promise the nicest one you will ever meet. He loves playing with our neighbor kids and his best friend is a toy poodle named Oscar. He goes on car rides whenever he can and absolutely loves to swim.
Yes this is really how he sleeps. Pathetic!!

Him and Oscar at Christmas.


He is a little naughty sometimes!!


But I love this little guy!!

3 comments:

  1. He is one of the sweetest dogs I've ever met. Such a teddy bear. He looks miserable in his halloween outfit. hahaa!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics of your doggy, he is so cute! Both of my cousins have pitbulls, all girls, they are the sweetest dogs.

    ReplyDelete