Saturday, December 19, 2009

Fireman Christmas Party


So last night was the annual Mishawaka Firefighter Christmas party. It usually entails the guys acting crazy and karaoking, but for the last 2 years it has been really mellow. We had dinner at Reggio's and then went to someone's house after for a few hours. I wasn't feeling in the dress up mood and feeling fat, so I opted for the black tights, long sweater and as my friend Kaley would say Peter Pan boots. I am always excited to go and hangout with my girlfriend Mo and we said ok we have to get lots of pictures. So I got out my brand new memory card for my camera and we were on our way. Mo sends me a text on the way saying she forgot her camera, but no problem I have mine. As I pull my camera out it says memory card error. Whoever in the world would think to check that, obviously not me. So to say the least we got one picture, which all in all is pretty cute, but I wanted more to post. We had a great night and thankful for all of the friends I have made from the department.

1 comment:

  1. Lets just say that Andy had a few that night. haha. And WE...DID NOT!

    ReplyDelete